Tuesday 25 March 2014

Last week in pictures.








































Call it laziness, call it creativity, I don't mind, but here's my last week in pictures.

Please note, there will be a lot of food pictures. Why? Because I'm a fatty boombastic and I love all food; pizza, fruit, veg, chocolate, everything! I'm not fussy.
And yes, I am one of those people who reaches for their camera everytime I'm about to eat something extra delish. So sue me :)

March 18th 
As you can see, the diet it going well...but this pizza was amazing - the Carolina from Dominos with stuffed crust, mustard mayo and just general goodness. Yum.

























I obviously had to get dessert...



















But it was all in aid of my other half's birthday. He wanted to stay in and order pizza so he could watch the football on the day of his birth...What ever floats your boat I guess...

Lemon tart birthday cake goodness...



















I got to see my best friend Stu this week as well. We usually cook some healthy dishes as he's on a mad diet (that he actually sticks to, unlike me) so this is what I had; Soy, ginger and garlic chicken (YUM!) with a rocket and avocado salad. We then watched Tucker and Dale vs Evil and snacked on vegetable crisps. If you haven't seen this film...Go, run now and go watch it!

March 19th


























March 20th

I then went and recaptured my youth by going to a Fallout Boy concert at Wembley Arena. Throughout the entire evening I was not pushed once. No drink was spilled on me and I even had enough room around me to do a cartwheel...It was honestly the most tamest gig I've ever been to.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't expect people to be windmilling and dropkicking each other along to their songs, I've just never experienced such a well behaved group of concert goers before. But to be fair...it was full of kids and their parents...I'm so bloody old.






















I saw this on my lunch break...enough said...


























Whilst on the way home from work I was caught in the heaviest downpour of my life...no coat...no umbrella...just completely soaked to the core. But I obviously had enough time to take a photo of this massive rainbow I saw during the whole end of the world...


























This was then the weather the next day...Oh blighty...You fickle temptress...



I also got to spend the entire weekend with my favourite Puggle ever...ROO BOW! (Reuben)

























Reuben and I on adventures! (Walks...)


























He's so unbelievably handsome...(he's currently staring at another dog...attention span of a nat)







































March 22nd 

My sister bought me this tasty cupcake before we set of our shopping adventure. It was raspberry ripple, with tiny bits of raspberry sauce dotted inside the cake. Yum.

























My sister Emma about to chow down some sushi in Westfields (White City)

























That evening (Saturday 22nd) I then went out with my other half and his Dad for another birthday meal. I got this gigantic calzone from Prezzo. It was the Il Carltoni which was filled with pepperoni sausage, seasoned chicken, pancetta bacon, roasted peppers, pomodoro sauce and cheese....I have gained so much weight...I wonder why :|

For dessert I shared this Cherry Sorbet with my other half...it was so delicious. Great choice!


























My other half was then given these by his Dad. Homemade cinnamon rolls! Two plates full!





















I then came home to find one of my cats fast asleep like this...poor Mini!







































March 23rd

Sunday morning, homemade cinnamon roll and green tea in bed...wonderful.


































I was bought the biggest packet of quavers ever...(big hands)

























Went crazy in Dunelms and spent over 100 bucks! :O

Bought these special bits (I also bought new curtains too which I now have to take back as they were in the wrong packet! WAH!)

Owl Lamp

I love Dutch braids!





























Tuesday 25th - I was rudely awoken at 6:30am by these two Princes sitting on my chest...thanks lads...

So that has been my last week in pictures. Lots of food and animals...as always.

Please feel free to support my 5km run for Breast Cancer Care by going to the below link and donating. Every £1 counts!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your photos.. I'm now hungry AND want to try out that braid! Haha.

    pierrelecat | fashion jewellery blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweet heart! I should take photos of the healthy food I eat too...but it just doesn't look as nice as the bad food! haha :)

      x

      Delete

© kirsty london. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig