Friday 17 January 2014

Nails

I <3 doing my nails. But honestly, I could spend hours upon hours just giving myself a manicure and not even painting the blasted things in the end! I find it so therapeutic!

(and time consuming)

But here are some very simple finished nails designs I've done over the past few weeks which I hope you like. If you want any more information on colours and what not, I will always try my best to get the exact ones I have used.

Black and gold caviar nails. Caviar beads bought from poundland!


Teal Barry M nail varnish with teal caviar beads



Icy Barry M sparkly limited edition nail varnish.



Barry M Gold Varnish with bright pink glitter I received for free.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© kirsty london. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig