Sunday 11 May 2014

Competition wins

Here's a quick competition winning post :)

I hope you enjoy and thank you to all the companies for these amazing prizes.

I won these from Magic FM for Mothers Day. They came on Mother Day morning and the old dear was quite chuffed!










































This was from LE Consultancy twitter competition (The hairspray and hair pins have come in so handy!) 

 This was from BookASpa twitter competition.










































I won this candle from The Celtic Therapist twitter competition. It's cute as heck and it smells divine!


























I won this from the Skin Doctors twitter page and I have to say, I love them! They are the most moisturizing creams I've ever encountered. If you have dry skin I would truly recommend these bad boys.







































I won these lovelies from a Very Lazy twitter competition to my delight! I love their chopped garlic and I've been more than happy with these other lovely additions! 







































This lovely little bag was from a Justfor£5 twitter competition! I love anything gold and black, so this was a fantastic win for me!







































Another handbag win from a Dopsey twitter competition. RRP £18.







































This Joules hat was won from a Lee Publicity twitter competition, which my mum has subsequently stolen off me already for her holiday!



























I won this two vodka samples from Shaken Cocktails twitter page.


























I won this beauty from the Avon twitter page. This is so similar to my natural lip colour (my lips are quite plummy) so I love this! It just creates an even colour, lasts for hours and is moisturizing too.







































Lippy on!







































I won this top from Caledonista twitter page from their 'Prints of Paradise' competition. I got to pick the print, which I love! But I have an awful feeling it's going to shrink in the wash! I picked a medium, but I think I should of got a large as I didn't realise it was quite a small medium (I'm a big lass), Anyway, I love it and will wear it until this becomes a bit figure hugging...







































GORMLESS FACE.







































Best prize ever? YES! MAKEUP! DUH! OF COURSE IT IS! I am so bloody excited to try this all! 

I won this amazing bundle from the Semichem twitter page


I have shared out a lot of it to my mum and sisters, but from what I have left (the bronzers, lippies and mascaras) I am on tenterhooks to try!



























This was a cracking prize!!! (Do you see what I did there...no?...anyway...)

This was a win back in Easter, an egg box full of carmex! Eggcellent!

Ok...I'll stop now.




























This goodie bag was won from the Halo Wipes twitter page.












































These beauties were a win from the Wedding Magazine twitter page!!!! One of my biggest prizes to date! Amazing!!!! (RRP £130)








































<3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© kirsty london. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig